I am back from my holiday trip.
I’ll try to resume here all answers (more than 100 emails avout widgets during this 15 days).
Sorry if you don’t find your answer.
– I don’t have access to pay market, how can I buy ‘Pure calendar widget’
Currently, it’s impossible.
PayPal is a headack to manage (have to receive/check/answer mails for each transaction).
Slideme seems to ask fees for non US citizens.
If somebody have have a good idea about this …
– I can’t find ‘Pure calendar widget’ on market, why ?
This widget have been published with ‘google copy protection’.
It seems that this protection have some issues :
– with some custom ROMs, it doesn’t works … (ADP ?)
– with some not authorized phones (such as Samsung Galaxy), it may not be available yet. You have to wait for Google phone registration (phone operator request).
More informations here : http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=3529bae358433fcd&hl=en
– Can you add more text colors ?
I’ll add a ‘color picker’ to choose all color you want !
– Can you add more sizes for your widgets ?
Each time I add sizes, it uses more RAM, more code … and it becomes harder to maintain.
So I try to limit widget sizes.
I think I’ll add :
– Pure calendar : 2×3 (no 3xY, I think it’s ugly, not well balanced)
– Weather forecast : 4×4
– Ebobirthday events are missing, why ?
I have to check this …
– Widgets doesn’t works with aHome …
I’ll test it.
– I can’t buy/download the application on Android Market (but I see it)…
You have to check your credit card. If your account is not confirmed, you won’t be able to download it.
If everything seems ok, contact Google. I can’t do anything on this part.